Lynne Donahue » Medication



  • If your child requires any medication in school, including over the counter medication or cough drops, a medication administration form must be completed by your child’s doctor submitted to the Health Office. 
  • New forms must be completed by your child’s physician each school year.
  • A parent needs to sign all forms where indicated.  A parent/guardian must bring the completed forms with the medication at the start of the school year.
  • Please remember, during the school year ALL medication must be brought to school by a parent/guardian. This is a state law and it is enforced to avoid a dangerous situation.  Medication cannot be dropped off in the Main Office.  It must be given to the nurse by a parent or guardian.
  • You can download all medication administration forms from this link